Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hi everyone. It's been awhile since I have been able to update. Kayson now weighs 17 lbs and 12 oz!!!!! Isn't that amazing? Sure can't tell he is a preemie now. We went for our 6 mth checkup and was referred to the ear nose and throat Dr. for a follow up hearing test and about a seal sounding cough that he has had since about 3 months. The pediatrician has been watching it and was thinking it was scarred tissue due to him being tubed for the vent. in the NICU. Unfortunately the ENT jumped on it and said no way!!! So we are scheduled for a scope at Lebonheur to find out what's going on. Please pray that it is something minor. This is hard for me b/c I don't like the idea of him being put to sleep. It just scares me. I know they do it every day but it's still scary. Will update when we find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers